Monday 15 April 2013

MAC Lipstick- Crème Cup Review:



MAC Lipstick- Crème Cup Review:

This is my favorite lipstick ever- I have to say I do inly own a few lipsticks and this is my only lipstick from MAC this is because of the price (£14) but I do know quite a lot about MAC lipsticks!

This particular lipstick is a creamsheen lipstick which means it is quite moisturizing, glossy so no need for lipgloss on top and it is not chalky on the lips at all!

I really wanted a nude lipstick because all I have are vibrant pinks and reds, so whilst I was on a trip to Selfridges with my Mum I was drawn to the MAC counter, I had a good nose around looking through everything (I had loaded my little brain full of youtube videos to see what nude lipsticks other people had and Crème Cup popped up and caught my eye), I was not able to find Crème Cup at first but after chatting to a lovely lady who worked at MAC I soon was able to touch my first MAC product; of course I tested out what the lipstick was like on me and I LOVED it! Before purchasing it my hands went very clamming, I became very hot and extremely excited then all of a sudden I had purchased my first MAC product and left the counter with a massive grin on my face!

My mum thought it looked lovely on and so did my Dad, it was one of my best makeup purchases... now when I go out my Mum goes don't forget you MAC lipstick and I pull it out of my bag and she smiles!

This lipstick is a pinky nude I wouldn't say it has red undertones maybe it has blue but I think it is great on all skintones and would look lovely on everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment